International Diploma in Pre Primary Teacher Training Course
As a reputed teachers training organization in Kolkata, we at Institute of International Teachers Training bring you our extensive primary teacher training course covering all the methodologies required for teaching children.
About The Course
The Pre & Primary Teachers Training is a complete course that imparts the systems, techniques and processes required to teach children at Primary, Pre Primary, Montessori and Nursery schools. Candidates can pursue the course from any part of the world without worrying about time constraints since we offer both online and distance learning mode. Candidates can choose between any of the two modes of learning. The course puts special emphasis on “Child Psychology” that a teacher has to know to educate children. Thus, the Primary & Pre Primary Teachers training is a complete course which enables one to become a versatile teacher.
Candidates who have pursued this course will be eligible to teach children from Montessori, Kindergarten and Nursery level to the fifth standard i.e. an age group of zero to twelve years in any formal school.
Course Duration: The course duration is of 240 hours duration which covers a period of 8-12 months (1 year). The flexibility to finish it in a shorter span of time is also available. For further guidance kindly get in touch with the admission’s department.
Focus of the Training
- It trains teachers to teach both at the pre-school and elementary level and also at the primary level
- The training focuses on all subjects at the pre as well as the primary level covering the age of 2- 12 years.
- The course focuses on child and behavioural psychology
Eligibility criteria: Minimum qualification 10+2 or Higher Secondary passed
Course Fees : International Pre & Primary Teachers Training Course is Rs 16,000 for online mode (320 USD for International students) and Rs 16,000 for distance mode (320 USD for International students)
* Additional 18% GST applicable on all Course Fees
- Aspiring teachers : who want to begin their careers as an early childhood instructor
- Teachers : who are looking for an up-gradation as well as a review of the teaching methods and tactics
- Young mothers : who want to be an effective educator at home for their children
- Homemakers : who are looking to take up a job that will help in maintaining the work-home balance
- Career changers : who want a shift in their career
- Entrepreneurs : who are interested in opening pre-school
Admission letter and call
Chapter 1: Child & Behavioral Psychology
Chapter 2: Approaches of Early Childhood Education
Chapter 3: Characteristics of Young Learners
Chapter 4: Importance of Language Learning
Chapter 5: EPL & Sensorial
Chapter 6: Teaching Writing Skills
Chapter 7: Using Technology in Classroom
Chapter 8: Evaluation
Chapter 9: Basics of Nutrition/ Health & Hygiene/ Toilet Training
Chapter 10: Classroom Management & Administration