International Post Graduate Diploma In Educational Leadership , Administration & Management
About The Course
International Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Leadership and Management(PGDELM) is designed with a vision to enhance, sharpen and develop the knowledge, skills competencies and sensitivity of an educational manager by undertaking exhaustive professional learning and development through a post graduate diploma course that impacts our leadership practices and managerial styles for building sustainable institutions in every aspect.
This Two-Year regular postgraduate diploma is designed to prepare education professionals for managerial roles within the primary, secondary and tertiary education sector. The programme includes study of the education policy environment, the legal and social context, the principles of leadership in education, and the culture of educational institutions. The course provides participants with an opportunity to develop their insights into leadership in education, and also to undertake a particular practical project related to their own work.
Course Duration: The duration of International Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Leadership, Administration & Management course is 2 years
Eligibility criteria: Minimum qualification is Graduation
- Aspiring teachers : who want to begin their careers as an early childhood instructor
- Teachers : who are looking for an up-gradation as well as a review of the teaching methods and tactics
- Young mothers : who want to be an effective educator at home for their children
- Homemakers : who are looking to take up a job that will help in maintaining the work-home balance
- Career changers : who want a shift in their career
- Entrepreneurs : who are interested in opening pre-school
Admission letter and call