International Diploma In Early Childhood Care Education
About The Course
We at Institute of International Teachers Training offer the International Diploma in Early Childhood Care Education course which focuses on the development of cognitive, social and psycho-motor abilities at the primary years of a child’s life. The early childhood period is a very important stage as the development of the said abilities in this stage contributes to the achievement of success in different tasks in life.
The early childhood period is considered as the most critical time of development as the foundation of social and personal habits and values take place at this time. With the help of this course, teachers will be able to educate the children and inculcate values along with a positive attitude towards life. Teachers will also learn to establish a stimulating and enriching environment which is essential for the growth of a child.
Course Duration: The maximum duration of the course is 220 hours which covers a period of 10 months
Eligibility criteria: Minimum 10th pass
Course Fees : International Diploma in Early Childhood Care Education is Rs 12,000 for both online & distance mode of learning (240 USD for International students)
* Additional 18% GST applicable on all Course Fees
- Aspiring teachers : who want to begin their careers as an early childhood instructor
- Teachers : who are looking for an up-gradation as well as a review of the teaching methods and tactics
- Young mothers : who want to be an effective educator at home for their children
- Homemakers : who are looking to take up a job that will help in maintaining the work-home balance
- Career changers : who want a shift in their career
- Entrepreneurs : who are interested in opening pre-school
Admission letter and call