Pre Primary Teacher Training Course
As a premier primary teacher training institute in Kolkata International Training Academy brings you a customized pre-primary teacher training course just for you.
About The Course
It is a complete course for those planning to take up teaching in Montessori, Primary, Pre-primary & Nursery schools. You can avail our “International Diploma in Pre & Primary Teachers Training Course” both online and distance learning mode. We put special emphasis on “Child Psychology” with a complete emphasis on young learners. The candidates can pursue the course from any part of the world without worrying about the daily commitments. The Montessori, Primary, Preprimary & Nursery teachers training course is flexible enough to allow the candidates to learn at their own free time.
The course makes one eligible to teach from Nursery, Montessori, Kindergarten age group till class five which is between the age group of zero and twelve years of children in any formal school.
Course Duration: The course duration is of 240 hours duration which covers a period of 8-12 months (1 year). The flexibility to finish it in a shorter span of time is also available. For further guidance kindly get in touch with the admission’s department.
Focus of the Training
- It trains teachers to teach both at the pre-school and elementary level and also at the primary level
- The training focuses on all subjects at the pre as well as the primary level covering the age of 2- 12 years.
- The course focuses on child and behavioural psychology
Eligibility criteria: Minimum qualification 10+2 or Higher Secondary passed
Course Fees : International Pre & Primary Teachers Training Course is Rs 16,000 for online mode (320 USD for International students) and Rs 16,000 for distance mode (320 USD for International students)
- Aspiring teachers : who want to begin their careers as an early childhood instructor
- Teachers : who are looking for an up-gradation as well as a review of the teaching methods and tactics
- Young mothers : who want to be an effective educator at home for their children
- Homemakers : who are looking to take up a job that will help in maintaining the work-home balance
- Career changers : who want a shift in their career
- Entrepreneurs : who are interested in opening pre-school
Admission letter and call
Chapter 1: Child & Behavioral Psychology
Chapter 2: Approaches of Early Childhood Education
Chapter 3: Characteristics of Young Learners
Chapter 4: Importance of Language Learning
Chapter 5: EPL & Sensorial
Chapter 6: Teaching Writing Skills
Chapter 7: Using Technology in Classroom
Chapter 8: Evaluation
Chapter 9: Basics of Nutrition/ Health & Hygiene/ Toilet Training
Chapter 10: Classroom Management & Administration