International Diploma In Early Childhood Care Education
About The Course
The first four to five years of a child’s life lasts for a lifetime! Known as the early childhood stage, these years are globally acknowledged as the most critical years for lifelong development, since the pace of development in these years are extremely rapid. Early childhood development of several cognitive, social, and psycho-motor competencies, significantly contributes to later success in life. If in this stage the children are not supported by, or embedded in a stimulating and enriching environment, the chances of the child’s brain development to its full potential are considerably reduced.
Early Childhood stage is also important as a foundation for inculcation of social and personal habits and values, so we should ensure a sound footing of life. ECCE refers to a holistic and integrated childhood care and education.
Course Duration: The maximum duration of the course is 220 hours which covers a period of 10 months
Eligibility criteria: Minimum 10th pass
Course Fees : International Diploma in Early Childhood Care Education is Rs 12,000 for both online & distance mode of learning (240 USD for International students)
- Aspiring teachers : who want to begin their careers as an early childhood instructor
- Teachers : who are looking for an up-gradation as well as a review of the teaching methods and tactics
- Young mothers : who want to be an effective educator at home for their children
- Homemakers : who are looking to take up a job that will help in maintaining the work-home balance
- Career changers : who want a shift in their career
- Entrepreneurs : who are interested in opening pre-school
Admission letter and call