International Diploma In Elementary Education
About The Course
Institute of International Teachers Training takes the pleasure of welcoming you all to the Diploma Course in Elementary Education Programme.
This course is vested with the authority to train the untrained teachers at Elementary Level. IITT offers a very innovative and challenging Two-year Diploma in Elementary Education Programme for in-service and untrained or aspiring teachers in different parts of the world.
It has become mandatory by law, for all school teachers to be professionally trained. The knowledge and experience, so far accumulated by in service teachers, will certainly help in doing this Programme. This course also provides anyone who is interested to take up a teacher’s job ample opportunity to be professionally trained as a teacher. The self-instructional materials developed specifically for use would be helpful in creating understanding and help in becoming a good teacher apart from becoming qualified for the job.
Best of luck in this great endeavor!
Course Duration: The duration of International Diploma in Elementary Education course is 2 years
Eligibility criteria: Minimum qualification 10+2 or Higher Secondary passed
- Aspiring teachers : who want to begin their careers as an early childhood instructor
- Teachers : who are looking for an up-gradation as well as a review of the teaching methods and tactics
- Young mothers : who want to be an effective educator at home for their children
- Homemakers : who are looking to take up a job that will help in maintaining the work-home balance
- Career changers : who want a shift in their career
- Entrepreneurs : who are interested in opening pre-school
Admission letter and call